- Check out this LAX flight schedule so you know when to call a taxi to take you to the airport.
- The next time you are in Torrance, these suggestions from VisitTorrance.com make it easy to find something fun to do.
- This events calendar shows you some of the upcoming events in Harbor City.
- Check out the Sportswalk to the Waterfront in San Pedro to learn more about some of your favorite sports and athletes.
- Learn more about the Beach Boys monument in this article on SeeingStars.com.
- This website lists the consequences for drinking and driving in the state of California.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving share some statistics on drinking and driving in this article.
- A taxi cab helps you safely and conveniently experience San Pedro nightlife. Get some entertainment ideas from this website.
- Get the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Van’s Warped Tour on this page.
- VisitTorrance.com offers ideas for some fun and fabulous things to do in the South Bay area.
The Beach Boys are the epitome of California cool. With their invaluable additions to the world of music, they have earned their spot as legends of sound. Pay your respects to their musical genius by taking a taxi cab to see their monument in Hawthorne:
Although the original home of the Wilson brothers no longer exists, a monument now stands in its place. The monument is officially considered a California Registered Historical Landmark. The beautiful bricks were donated courtesy of hardcore Beach Boy fans. Paying homage to the album Surfer Girl, the monument also has a carving of the boys and a surfboard made out of white stone.
Convenient Cab Service
Although the monument is a famous area in the city of Hawthorne, it can be difficult to find. Ask your yellow cab driver to take you to 119th Street just off of the 405 freeway. Whether you are coming from LAX, San Pedro, or Wilmington, a taxi driver will be able to take you straight to the monument so you can pay your respects to these icons.
The monument is an important reminder of the Beach Boys’ contributions to music history. When it was dedicated in May of 2005, Brian Wilson and Al Jardine made an appearance at the spot to see the almost 1,000 people who had gathered there in their honor. After they sang two songs, the area officially become an important piece of musical history.
Whether you live in the South Bay or are coming from far away, United Checker Cab can take you to see the Beach Boys monument in Hawthorne. Our convenient and reliable services make it easy to travel the area. Whether you need a taxi to LAX or to the mall, we are here when you need us. Call (877) 201-8294 for a taxi.
South Bay is full of great entertainment opportunities. Whether you are a resident or visitor, use the following links to help fill up your social calendar by using our cab services.
United Checker Cab can handle all of your South Bay transportation needs. Call (877) 201-8294 for more information.